Sunday, January 9, 2011

Chivalry is so not dead :)

Very happy for my best friend Heather tonight :) I'm not gonna go into extreme detail because she'll probably read this post at some point and kill me. But I was at her house tonight and her crush was texting her saying he had a question he wanted to ask her last night but he couldn't because her cousin was there and he didn't wanna ask it in text message, he wanted it to be in person. So he texts me telling me he's driving to her house but not to tell her. He shows up tells her to come outside and asks her to be his girlfriend. He's the old fashioned type, doesn't wanna do anything to make her mom hate him, even came in on their last date and thanked her mom for letting him take her out. Congratz Heather and Ray! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment