Saturday, May 7, 2011

PROM 2011!!




Last night was my prom and afterprom. The prom theme was a night in paris. It was so special for me because I was able to attend with my boyfriend of 2 years and seven months. That's kind of a big deal for me :D We had an amazing time. I recently heard about a school in Georgia that was in major need of some help to keep their prom going because of storms, etc. I was not able to help, but my prom was so special, and I seriously hope these juniors and seniors were able to have their special night to remember. Please keep these students, and everyone else effected by the storms in your prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Yall look great!!!!
    Hope you had an amazing time!!!
    I never went to mine, had no desire to at the time, but looking back.........
    oh well...
    i can live through you! :)
    picture 2 is my fav!!!

    ReplyDelete