Monday, May 31, 2010

Busy Weekend


Due to all my school work, I tend to not be allowed to do very much during the week, so my weekends get pretty filled up. Friday night my dad took me driving at my old middle schools parking lot, then we went to get ice cream. Saturday I had to get blood drawn, and then my mom and I went to get groceries for today's cookout. On the way home she took me driving in her car for the first time. I did surprisingly well :) After that I went to the mall with my parents for summer clothes, and then we picked up my boyfriend Adam. We hung out for a while and then went to see Shrek Forever After. It's a very good movie, very funny. Sunday, we went to our church in virginia and then saw alex and critter. I also made cookies for todays cookout :) HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY!

1 comment: