Monday, May 3, 2010

Sorry!

Sorry I haven't posted this week. I've been busy with school and other stuff. I'm not really sure what to write about. The weekend was okay. Friday, hmm I can't really remember what I did Friday. Oh wait, I went out to dinner with my mom and dad. My mom broke her arm and is currently sporting a bright pink cast, so I'll be helping out with cooking and laundry and house hold chores this week. Saturday, I had to get blood drawn in the morning and then went to my boyfriend Adams house in the afternoon. We had a picnic on this island by his house. It was nice. In the evening my mom and dad took me shopping for some cute new clothes. Then Sunday we watched church online. I helped out my dad at Home Depot. He needed 24 heavy patio pavers. I sure got my work out. I got lemonade and chinese food as my reward :) I also had to help out with laundry but I don't really mind. All in all it was a great weekend :) Ew, it's monday, only 5 days to go. You can do it!

1 comment: