Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Colorado :D






Over the summer, my parents and I took a trip out West. One of my favorite places was Colorado. It's very beautiful out there I saw a rainbow every single day I was out there, found a new favorite restaurant, and got some great pictures. I'm going to try and post some more Colorado pictures this week. These are a few of my favorites. I loved the mountains. They were so pretty, and yes that is snow on the tips of the mountains in the middle of July. The one of the giant truck was from an old mine we traveled to one day. We stay in Colorado for a week with some old friends of my parents. Instead of going on all the crowded tours, we got to go behind the scenes and to some of the more scenic places. That giant truck was coming straight at us and I got the shot as we sped by. Great Memories. Post some of your favorite memories, lets have some time to reminisce. Happy St. Patricks Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment