Friday, March 19, 2010

More Friday Memories :)





Alright, so if you've read my other posts, you know I love to take pictures. These pictures are kind of random, just the way I like it. The sunset pictures are some I took on a walk with my dad. It was so pretty I just had to get a shot. The dog is my friends dog, Lucky. He's a shelty, very playful and hyper, but sometimes he has his sweet moments and even though he's biting her, it was still a sweet moment for him. Now, I love this stop sign picture. Did you know the ones with white trim around them are optional?
NOTE- STOP SIGNS WITH WHITE TRIM ARE NOT ACTUALLY OPTIONAL. It's a joke with my friends, but chances are if you tell someone this they'll believe you and not realize that all stop signs have white trim.
The stop sign is one that's at the end of my road, it has been hit a few too many times by the teens that have sped down the road for years. The picture sets a nice but funny mood. Let me know what you think about these pictures, and any ideas of what else I could photograph. I'm always looking for ideas and critique.
TGIF! (Thank God it's Friday!) Have a great day :)

5 comments:

  1. I particularly like the stop sign pic. Seems to me the unwritten message here is that it is bent. If it's like the one at our intersection that is a truism.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I love the stop sign too. I'll take your advice and tell someone about the white trim. Stopping by from Friday Follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was visiting your Mom's blog and she asked so nicely for us to visit I couldn't resist. So I also decided to let you know I enjoyed looking at your photo's and will be back to check them out more. I'm sure your blog will be a big success, catch you later, tell Mom hi since I didn't leave her a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You mean to say that the white trim is not optional? I guess I have been really lucky all these years. UH, Anyway... the sunsets pics are pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was at your moms blog, and wanted to stop by and say hello! Great pictures! You should start participating in Wordless Wednesday. http://www.wordlesswednesday.com/

    ReplyDelete