Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Confused

So as most of you know, I am a junior in high school. This requires me to take world history, and for some reason we're learning about religion. It baffles me as to some of the crap my teachers are trying to shove down my throats. I have no problem learning about the religions, but I wish that this teacher would get her facts straight instead of try to tell me the opposite of something that I already know. One of the many issues with being in high school I guess. Old enough for responsibility, but not quit freedom, or being taught the truth instead of what the school system wants you to think. >:(

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, it will probably get worse as you advance. I wish you well and hope you learn to thrive in that hostile environment.

    ReplyDelete