Saturday, September 25, 2010

Those time travel experience

Have you ever had that feeling where you could be in another decade? You could be doing something, watching tv, or just plain sitting there and you feel like it's not 2010 anymore. On Friday night I went to a youth house my friends church holds every friday night. It's a good way to keep the kids in middle and high school off the streets on fridays and out of trouble. They feed us dinner then we just hang out for 3 hours and it actually can be really fun. Now I was born in the 90's so I have only experienced that and our current decade. But on Friday I sat on beanbag chairs with some of my girl friends and listened to music and it made me feel like I was back in maybe the 70's or something. Does anybody else get that feeling or am I just weird? And what was your favorite decade?

No comments:

Post a Comment